Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Recent reads

A couple blog posts from the week ... sticking with me so I just had to share.
Check them out:

Ann Voskamp's: How to live when you only have so much time left
"You already know: You will die.
So the only question that remains is: Will you live?"

Jeff Goins': The dirty, messy part of a writer's life
"But I also believe there comes a time when you can't just write about life. You have to live it. Even when it scares you half to death."

And Kristen Levithan on: One woman's yes
"My shoulders still hang out up around my ears from time to time. And it’s not like I never yell. I don’t suppose I will ever be mistaken for a Zen master. But..."

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Thanks for sharing Mary. I especially liked the effect of the music when reading the How to Live post.