Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Early spring thanksgiving

I'm thankful for:
  • Sitting on the porch swing in the cool evening air, wrapped in a heavy blanket, seated close beside Benny… sipping tea.
  • Isaac and Edem, speaking silly nothings to each other, laughing loud and long, while crafting at the dining room table.
  • In conversation with Benny, speaking springtime hope to each other, renewing my trust in God and my faith in His goodness… Then again and again, daily.
  • So grateful for my dad and praying for healthy years to come so he can continue to do things he loves, like garden and build and play with his grandkidlets and teach… pain-free.
  • Starting to run again… hoping to get past five minutes.
  • And finally, finding myself so thankful this week for Julie, Isaac’s daycare provider for the past year and a half.  For Isaac’s love for her and her daughters and the other daycare kids, for the security and protection she provides Isaac throughout his day, for her kid-energy and gentleness, her understanding of Isaac and her enjoyment of his quirks. 
Linking up to: 

1 comment:

wonder wilks said...

i love this list. :)
it makes me smile so big as i picture it.