Lately I've been feeling little twinges of satisfaction in the simplest moments. Nothing's really changed. It's just a new feeling I've noticed. I wondered if it was materialism or consumerism... like, if I really really really enjoy my made-by-Carla mittens, was I just loving the stuff?
Then I decided it's thankfulness, contentment... the good kind. Living in a moment, letting myself feel the richness of it.
Feeling grateful for:
- The hot water pouring all over and through the tea bag in my mug;
- The taste of old cheddar cheese and apple butter on a little soda cracker;
- Seeds pouring into bird feeders... spilling everywhere... Frisbee eating them up quick;
- Isaac's Isla kisses, Kate painting their arms with face paint;
- Melissa's giggles over the phone;
- Isaac's smile as he spots his Daddy and Aunt Janie in the running racing crowd.
Linking up to Multitudes on Mondays, on this Tuesday evening.