Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Proud of this place

On Sunday Stevie W. ended the All Nations Church meeting by saying he was proud to be part of our local church…

I am too. My eyes well up; they’ve been opened up in awe at the quality of the people in this church family.

Some reasons why:

We move from strength to strength and nothing stands against that grace pattern.

When pressed and squeezed like grapes I really do see that the wine that flows out is deep, deep Christlikeness love.

I can see an integrity and determination to cover each other with cloaks of protection, speaking well of each other, exchanging hope and faith words.

I can see the fruit of the labour of our leaders who have selflessly mentored others and raised up new leaders. That fruit is: my friends emerging strong in their giftings and callings.

We have been launched into a new place. A mature, fear of the Lord place. Heavy in prayer. Soaking in the gifts of righteousness, peace, and joy.

Life.