Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

2012 - that has a ring to it! The sound of grace and God's goodness.

I tend to make resolutions in January or September of each year.

Here are three of my goals for the year. They're very unoriginal and simple, I know, but they're genuinely some aims that I'm working towards.

Number One - Eat more vegetables (seriously).

Numero Deux - Start up some exercising (I'm kinda doing nothing right now and my body's craving it). I'm going to start some Pilates at home from books and DVDs I already own - two or three times a week. I'm also going to take up walking home from work more regularly again - three times a week. By the spring I might even start running!

Thirdly and finally, write more. I'm looking to enter some more writing contests, write a couple articles... and continue to blog!!!

Bring on the year.

"The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps" (Proverbs 16:9).

No comments: